Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Currrroool aint ready brehs
ixLr4D0.png

Kid thought he didn't need his old man anymore....then he found out just how real shytt could be if Rick died :mjpls:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
my god... carl just skyrocketed to #1 annoying and bad character from this epsiode

death to cuuuoral :bryan:
Man I thought Laurie the c*nt was the Olympic gold medal winner for worst actor on this show but a new contestant appeared tonight worthy of taking the mantle and reigns. Curwle the vile will have the crown by the time this season is over. Damn shame b/c Carl was raw in the you know what. His psychotic snap was shocking yet needed at the time. No one made a fuss about it.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Damn, rick like this just from catching the breaks from the govn. That beat down wasn't as bad as the one Chris put on Bug's father.
Are you trolling? He took a bullet and took at least 10 shots to the face unprotected from a guy who was in way better shape than Rick to begin with. He then had to run from the beating without an once of treatment , so he is exhausted injured how you think he going to be? The Gov was built for that world same as Michonne and Daryl .

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn she talk too much. Killed my expectation of her but she'd still get it. I love chocolate women

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you trolling? He took a bullet and took at least 10 shots to the face unprotected from a guy who was in way better shape than Rick to begin with. He then had to run from the beating without an once of treatment , so he is exhausted injured how you think he going to be? The Gov was built for that world same as Michonne and Daryl .
Damn forgot all about the bullet....