Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
lol, joke didn't land. "We Need To Talk About Lizzie" = "We Need To Talk About Kevin"
We-Need-to-Talk-about-Kev-007.jpg

none of you seen or heard of it?

I want to see this but it looks like a cac movie. :russ: All depressing and emo and shyt.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Was just sitting here at work thinking..... I bet lily didn't shoot the governor
She probably shot herself in the head
Though I doubt the governor can survive that wound

Otherwise, dude who plays the governor must have some Claus in his contract saying he can't be killed on screen or something.
:dahell:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I'm still bummed out about Gov. Phil :to: thats my governor

excited to see what they are gonna go up against next. im ready to say :camby: to the prison and flu

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Was just sitting here at work thinking..... I bet lily didn't shoot the governor
She probably shot herself in the head
Though I doubt the governor can survive that wound

Otherwise, dude who plays the governor must have some Claus in his contract saying he can't be killed on screen or something.
He's dead, man...let it go.
j9JdKf5.jpg

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:mindblown: Why is it so hard for some of you to believe the Gov. is dead? I watched that shyt and felt they left no doubt.

Big hole in your torso from samurai sword = dead. Don't matter if you bleed out or lungs are punctured and fill wit blood. you dead. Gunshot to the dome = dead twice.
Not hard to understand but I guess some people don't get it :beli:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Big hole in your torso from samurai sword = dead. Don't matter if you bleed out or lungs are punctured and fill wit blood. you dead. Gunshot to the dome = dead twice.
and the final touch was the close up shot of the walker stepping on the King chess piece that the little girl painted the eye patch on. that was supposed to be confirmation that the nikka was done for viewers :heh:

but Gov has become the Pac of the walking dead world :pachaha:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
and the final touch was the close up shot of the walker stepping on the King chess piece that the little girl painted the eye patch on. that was supposed to be confirmation that the nikka was done for viewers :heh:

but Gov has become the Pac of the walking dead world :pachaha:
I guess the show shoould have included that shot I posted of the Governor with the hole in his dome in the episode instead of cutting it out. It would have saved a lot of people from being confused.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
maybe they took out that close up scene because they changed their minds?

lol @ Gov = 2Pac...that's the truth ...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not to mention she stabbed him through what appears to be his spine

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His death was too clean IMO...I would have liked to see him get eaten alive by the zombies like he did my man Martinez.

instead of michonne doing her cringe worthy "stab and pose" schtick. i wanted to see her immediately stab him several more times in his legs, stomach and groan. just some straight brutal shyt :wow:

but i'm okay with how they did it. they basically let everyone get a piece.

• Dap
Reactions: AJW