Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

RudySpanish

Boomer Sooner
Daps
Reppin
OKC
Its some sort of virus that is not related to the walkers, but never the less once you die from the virus you turn. That must be a very scary thought. Every time you cough or sneeze they going to be looking at you funny! :bryan:
They gonna kill nikkas because they sneezed/cough too many times

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been watching this show since season one. I have only read the first three books of collected issues. But the more i watch, the more i see this show as having many of the tenets of a cultural marxist agenda.

Sign A) Creating unhealthy images and relations between white men and white women. The Governor and Andrea, the Governor is a typical "evil white man". Zac and Beth. Zac dies and Beth is pretty much :manny:. Every other relationship is a minority man in a loving committed relationship with a white woman. The white men are portrayed as either dictatorial, weak, disposable or evil.

Sign B) It is becoming more clear that the virus might be man made or corporate made, i guarantee by the time this show ends it will have a anti capitalist message. Like i said i haven't read that much so i don't know, but i predict my suspicions to be correct.

Going to start doing some googling.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
University cable. :why: AMC and the internet went out in the last tens minutes. Going to have to catch a rerun.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
It's like we are getting played for fools. It's always been in the water system. Meat that's dead for longer than an X amount of time should not be consumed. Apparently it's within seconds they shoulda been vegans I just feel like everything would have been infected by now and the only thing you could live off of are pre packaged goods and drinks

RudySpanish

Boomer Sooner
Daps
Reppin
OKC
it was prolly that deer Rockstar Darryl bought back that zombie Patrick wanted to shake his hand and thank him so much for it

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
I have been watching this show since season one. I have only read the first three books of collected issues. But the more i watch, the more i see this show as having many of the tenets of a cultural marxist agenda.

Sign A) Creating unhealthy images and relations between white men and white women. The Governor and Andrea, the Governor is a typical "evil white man". Zac and Beth. Zac dies and Beth is pretty much :manny:. Every other relationship is a minority man in a loving committed relationship with a white woman. The white men are portrayed as either dictatorial, weak, disposable or evil.

Sign B) It is becoming more clear that the virus might be man made or corporate made, i guarantee by the time this show ends it will have a anti capitalist message. Like i said i haven't read that much so i don't know, but i predict my suspicions to be correct.

Going to start doing some googling.
:wtf:Breh, Glenn is the only one eating in this show. Tyreese could get with that woman, or not in the next few episodes. He did get his pawg on inthe comics:lawd:But both sources are on that:mjpls: