let me explain why you should never smash a fat/ugly chick

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If your only/easiest sexual options are fat and ugly chicks, you are thinking too highly of your own looks. Fat and ugly girls are your lane and where you need to stay. You really need to find the least ugly and fat girl out of the bunch and roll with that. Stop holding out for a "dime" that you don't even deserve in the first place.

Think about it, if EVERY person you're having sex with you consider some sort of downgrade then YOU are the problem. You are ugly and haven't realized it.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Celibacy before settling. Im offering an impressive package, she should as well:ufdup:

it ain't settling if you just hitting them off. as long as you not wifing them, who cares????

for me, I could hit an ugly woman as long as there is some kinda redeeming quality for instance. pretty face, but big. or ugly, but big titties. or fat, but has big titties and so on.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
If your only/easiest sexual options are fat and ugly chicks, you are thinking too highly of your own looks. Fat and ugly girls are your lane and where you need to stay. You really need to find the least ugly and fat girl out of the bunch and roll with that. Stop holding out for a "dime" that you don't even deserve in the first place.

Think about it, if EVERY person you're having sex with you consider some sort of downgrade then YOU are the problem. You are ugly and haven't realized it.

PQfT2Ll.png

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it ain't settling if you just hitting them off. as long as you not wifing them, who cares????

for me, I could hit an ugly woman as long as there is some kinda redeeming quality for instance. pretty face, but big. or ugly, but big titties. or fat, but has big titties and so on.
An ugly girl with a personality I like = good to go. But just for the sake of skeeting and I dont like anything about her?:scust: Nah.

And no big girls. I'm off that. Let them other brehs deal with that.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
An ugly girl with a personality I like = good to go. But just for the sake of skeeting and I dont like anything about her?:scust: Nah.

And no big girls. I'm off that. Let them other brehs deal with that.

sorry, but I'm not wifing an ugly or big girl no matter how good their personality is.

however, I can lower my standards way down when it comes to fukking :manny:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

THE UGLIEST MAN CAN LAND A DIME

REMEMBER THAT

THE UGLIEST MAN CAN LAND A DIME