Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Congrats to @smitty22 @Buckeye Fever and the homie @No Sleep for tying for first in the Pick’em league. Shoutout to @O.iatlhawksfan for finishing in the Mr. Irrelevant position (aka last place). Tough break nikka, it’s always FUBU
2iu9q4w.jpg

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Congrats to @smitty22 @Buckeye Fever and MYSELF... For winning the first annual LOIC Podcast pick'em.

Congrats to @smitty22 @Buckeye Fever and the homie @No Sleep for tying for first in the Pick’em league. Shoutout to @O.iatlhawksfan for finishing in the Mr. Irrelevant position (aka last place). Tough break nikka, it’s always FUBU
2iu9q4w.jpg

Great, now you know we coming to your house to drink your liquor up and eat your chicken up

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

NOTE: This was recorded on Saturday.

This one is all over the place. We go from talking about CFB to Lavar Ball, Jet Li, Ja Rule, c00n alerts and a host of other random sh*t. Enjoy

Twitter: @justpavewaves @alabamabagman @loicpodcastcfb
IG: @loicpodcast
@No Sleep @portcityplaya @Sherminator

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Oh yea, we're starting a GoFundMe. We're 4 trustworthy brothas so we won't use y'all funds to pay for a podcast weekend getaway filled with cocaine and finest of thots we've stalked on IG......support, support, SUPPORT.....please

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Oh yea, we're starting a GoFundMe. We're 4 trustworthy brothas so we won't use y'all funds to pay for a podcast weekend getaway filled with cocaine and finest of thots we've stalked on IG......support, support, SUPPORT.....please

MAYBE @Sherminator but we will watch him.

Naw, support support..

Selling bean pies ain't cutting it

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Not initially on the getaway, but we might buy a thot to share :russ:

MAYBE @Sherminator but we will watch him.

Naw, support support..

Selling bean pies ain't cutting it

:yeshrug: I know I’m a perv.... so what

But seriously guys I’m stripping on the side and it’s not helping, please support, and tell a friend or two