Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Forbes' Opportunity Cities: 19 Places Where It May Be Easier To Make Your Mark

Hmmm now i see why you stuck up in that studio. Nikka moved somewhere he can't afford :mjlol:
Be 40, broke waiting at the bus stop in the rain in 2017 brehs :mjlol:.
Self ether; of course it's easier to make your mark when your mean income is $48k lol. I've gotten bonuses that big you DIRTBAG :lolbaugh:. Meanwhile I'm in a Brooks Bros suit, and have $3000 eye glasses on and a gold watch :whoa: I'm doing okay son :levelsbaugh:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Self ether; of course it's easier to make your mark when your mean income is $48k lol. I've gotten bonuses that big you DIRTBAG :lolbaugh:. Meanwhile I'm in a Brooks Bros suit, and have $3000 eye glasses on and a gold watch :whoa: I'm doing okay son :levelsbaugh:

This nikka watching Ric Flair videos :mjlol:. bytch u 40 with no house, no car, no girl. Facts!!

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
How you nikkas hi-jack the thread, you nikkas in Smitty’s thread, and the cast thread..... basically doing this :slapfight:

@smitty22

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
:gucci:

I’m all for the shyt talking this week for sure

But......

Talking about weather and what you got
This ain’t big bank take little bank

Y’all ain’t got what i got and that’s a limousine a mile long with women dying to see Sherm go Woooooooooo!!!!! So let’s relax

:whoa:

Btw Wavy recognizes wavy and y’all looking real

:Damepausestatic:

Smitty shame for that sucker bet, you know we ain’t hitting on the offensive tip at all, and it might be O’Korn starting :martin:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
How you nikkas hi-jack the thread, you nikkas in Smitty’s thread, and the cast thread..... basically doing this :slapfight:

@smitty22

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
:gucci:

I’m all for the shyt talking this week for sure

But......

Talking about weather and what you got
This ain’t big bank take little bank

Y’all ain’t got what i got and that’s a limousine a mile long with women dying to see Sherm go Woooooooooo!!!!! So let’s relax

:whoa:

Btw Wavy recognizes wavy and y’all looking real

:Damepausestatic:

Smitty shame for that sucker bet, you know we ain’t hitting on the offensive tip at all, and it might be O’Korn starting :martin:

1:41.30

:ohhh: bytch scared now ... Receipts dont lie p*ssy

So it's a sucker bet cause i called the hoe out on his words? Kind of shyt is that :dwillhuh:. I mean you was on with him im sure you remember. If not i time stamped it for you. Nikkas talk a good game till it's time to walk the walk. Nikka was giddy as fukk, now he back trackin like a bytch :mjlol:.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So it's a sucker bet cause i called the hoe out on his words? Kind of shyt is that :dwillhuh:. I mean you was on with him im sure you remember. If not i time stamped it for you. Nikkas talk a good game till it's time to walk the walk. Nikka was giddy as fukk, now he back trackin like a bytch :mjlol:.

shyt bruh i can’t call it, I’m at the job so i can’t listen but he said he was feeling good, and we should beat y’all, and if not he’d go away, the only thing i see different is he said he’s gonna not post til we win the game....

shyt, personally I’d never bet on something unless I’m 90% sure/or i can control the outcome. And man this shyt here is for shyts and giggles

But at the end of the day you know our team out here looking like a snack,this year, we will see next year, so any bet is the equivalent of fighting Dragon Chan on punchout, should you lose, no, can you, sure

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando