Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
images

"He ain't above these Jokes"

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Bruh that night I graduated from chiropractic school and ol girl went Caribbean/nutso I was like :what: this my damn graduation night wtf :francis:

The college athlete shyt is true, you holla at me when these nikkas get legit degrees, I remember it was a Rutgers player, with a major of pre-business I was like tf, how you do that, :hhh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@nosleep do you think it's a coaching or talent issue or both?

Also the big elephant in the room, is muschamp in over his head??? to me as great as he is defensively, I feel like Florida made him he's been chasing that high ever since.

Thomasvile used to be that Florida state pipeline :usure:we had a few dudes from there on our team in college

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@nosleep do you think it's a coaching or talent issue or both?

Also the big elephant in the room, is muschamp in over his head??? to me as great as he is defensively, I feel like Florida made him he's been chasing that high ever since.

Thomasvile used to be that Florida state pipeline :usure:we had a few dudes from there on our team in college

The talent is there. I think the issue is not enough depth. I think Muschamp is good recruiter as far as talent evaluator. He can turn a 2 star into a 5 star. Right now, I do question our defensive and offensive coaches.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
My old boss who’s a Michigan alum left it behind. Someone met Rich at some conference and got him to sign it. Dude kept that shyt in a case in the bathroom
He must have had him sign it when Rich Rod just took the job. He should have took it out the case and flushed it down the toilet