Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@No Sleep How do you NOT eat Steak?
full

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Yall let Delusional Ed on :stopitslime: Cancels subscription, 1* and leaves shytty review. :Scustbrutus:. Negs all tree of them :birdman:

guess I'll listen later :francis:

Felt like a UM take over at one point. We had @Sherminator on the show with us this week and we brought @Ed MOTHERfukkING G on at the half lol.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@No Sleep How do you NOT eat Steak?
full

I've never really like the taste of it when I was a kid. That's why I'm surprised about people not using the steak sauce.
I'm trying to cut out meat all together. I been off Beef and Pork for along time.
Going to be hard letting them chicken wings go but I'm almost there. Fish fry plates be that shyt too.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
What :russ: It was like a family reunion

We gave plenty of props, did you want us to say you all are the number 1 team :dame:
Listen to yalls game breakdowns, shyt was pretty spot on. Im a check the rest out when i get home. :obama:. :dead: At you said the nikka was basting a turkey :heh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Listen to yalls game breakdowns, shyt was pretty spot on. Im a check the rest out when i get home. :obama:. :dead: At you said the nikka was basting a turkey :heh:

:laff::laff:

Real talk @smitty22

We were sitting there talking and he said I gotta get my food out the oven, after a while I was I was like :jbhmm: tf he doing in there, cooking a full thanksgiving dinner, that nikka in there basting a turkey or something, bytch gonna be tenduh :patrice:

Last edited: