Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Ain't this nikka @No Sleep like 40?!?! The fukk his momma breaking and entering into his room for?!? :wtf:

nikka no and no. I ain't near no 40.

My mother and sister were getting some stuff out of my garage building. I have a small pantry room with a table in it that I use to sit at. The room separates the laundry room and the Kitchen entrance at my house. The door to the garage is on the other side of the room and she kept walking in back and forth lol. @portcityplaya I hit it with the WD40

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
nikka no and no. I ain't near no 40.

My mother and sister were getting some stuff out of my garage building. I have a small pantry room with a table in it that I use to sit at. The room separates the laundry room and the Kitchen entrance at my house. The door to the garage is on the other side of the room and she kept walking in back and forth lol. @portcityplaya I hit it with the WD40

tenor.gif

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
We had @Trust Me on the podcast 3.0 he held it down for Michigan.

Ah okay I'm one episode in, but I'll try to be caught by the next week. I guess I shouldn't hold y'all responsible for the classlessness of a buckeye, it's to be expected.

@smitty22

2pac-spit.gif

Refs aren't letting you duck this fade come November. We're at the Big House not the toilet bowl:banderas:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Aight. Just heard the podcast. Good shyt fellas.

Y'all notice how @Lucky_Lefty called that toilet bowl the big house.. TWICE.. and @smitty22 didnt say a damn thing. All proud and shyt. Lucky had to catch himself the third time.

Oh and smit... its REGRESS motherfukka. Not digress

JT Barrett's REgressed. :gucci:

You ole, English is my first language and I still can't speak for shyt ass nikka.

Bec00n Cookman College :deadrose:

I'm cryin.

Good shyt fellas. :salute:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Aight. Just heard the podcast. Good shyt fellas.

Y'all notice how @Lucky_Lefty called that toilet bowl the big house.. TWICE.. and @smitty22 didnt say a damn thing. All proud and shyt. Lucky had to catch himself the third time.

Oh and smit... its REGRESS motherfukka. Not digress

JT Barrett's REgressed. :gucci:

You ole, English is my first language and I still can't speak for shyt ass nikka.

Bec00n Cookman College :deadrose:

I'm cryin.

Good shyt fellas. :salute:
I didn't come on the podcast to play skool, you knew what the fukk i meant. :birdman:
when I listened to it i was like digress:gucci: fukk was i thinking :dahell:

35:Bombaye: 10 :LarryscUM: got you in your feelings though. But hey yall will get us next year right?