Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Editing now and cause I can't keep a secret but the first half of the show ran so long, we're giving you half today and half on Friday so expect episode 4.0 sometime tomorrow and 4.5 Friday evening/Saturday morning. Shoutout to @smitty22 and @904Lurker for being great in their segments even tho me & Lurk started sniping from the jump

Oh yea, we need someone to jump on Thursday and preview their team. Preferably one of you Big 12/PAC-12 cats. I might be open to having Swag on to preview Tennessee :laff:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Editing now and cause I can't keep a secret but the first half of the show ran so long, we're giving you half today and half on Friday so expect episode 4.0 sometime tomorrow and 4.5 Friday evening/Saturday morning. Shoutout to @smitty22 and @904Lurker for being great in their segments even tho me & Lurk started sniping from the jump
Appreciate y'all letting me rep them Buckeyes :buckeyesalute:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Oh yea, we need someone to jump on Thursday and preview their team. Preferably one of you Big 12/PAC-12 cats. I might be open to having Swag on to preview Tennessee :laff:

I bet @smitty22 sounds like Urkle and smells like spicy calamari.