Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He will amass talent but we will have to wait and see how that looks, people keep aligning their blackness and love of Deion with him regardless of his get down. Ultimately he’s done a lot of talking and it’s time to put up
That's what I'm saying. They have to win, early on. Or we're going hear a lot of shyt.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
real talk I couldn't believe the stats I was seeing the other day. With linebackers being drafted. Cats are like 6'2+ weighing 210 :dahell:
What is a linebacker? :jbhmm:

A corner that can't cover or catch, a safety that can't hit, two small to be on the line, and if they could think for more than five seconds, they'd be on offense.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
real talk I couldn't believe the stats I was seeing the other day. With linebackers being drafted. Cats are like 6'2+ weighing 210 :dahell:

Yeah, folks don’t realize a lot of lbs and safeties are interchangeable, for a lot of programs you want the guy that’s a step slower in coverage at Lb, and a guy that’s not a liability in coverage at safety, but what you get is a lot of tweeners they tell to gain a bit of weight, that safety that’s 190 plus, they tell him gain weight and play in the box, that edge that’s a tad short and not enough rocks in his pocket they tell him to eat and now he’s a lb that can get to the ball on runs but probably a liability in coverage
What is a linebacker? :jbhmm:

A corner that can't cover or catch, a safety that can't hit, two small to be on the line, and if they could think for more than five seconds, they'd be on offense.
A saftey or De that gained weight