Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Real talk, occasionally

How do you guys expect to have listeners for a 2 hour podcast when the podcasters can't sit down for 2 hours and focus on the podcast? That's an issue that should have been squashed in the beginning stages. I listen to Fiyastarter and RGR 2 Coli podcasts

So you don’t like our banter ?? You just want us to stick to the topics ??

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I would listen more if I could download the mp3. I could convert the file myself, but I'm lazy:wink::drunk:

I'm in a weird transitional phrase that reflects more on me than the quality of the podcast

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I feel like that’s what makes us unique, we stay on subject we go on a tangent then get back, but it’s not like our tangents or stories are boring fiyerstarter go on tangents every show, tone will get to cooking off some subject and tell a story or something, and basa will go on thE longest tangents it may be on subject but that nikka been than went so deep, you been then forgotten the subject at hand, i think it’s what makes their podcast authentic, it’s the humanistic and not rigid. But we will keep that in mind and not stray away from the topic at hand

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

We taking y'all to church today. Since no one cares about the Big 12, we discuss it ourselves. Also, talk about Mini Micro Simp switching positions, Mike Tyson in T-Town, the nerds are coming for football, troubles in Blacksburg, Jigga huh, Jiggaboo and we get real weird with it LOIC ASMR style.

RIP Cedric Benson

Twitter @loicpodcast
IG @loic_podcast

@No Sleep @portcityplaya @DropTopDoc

yall couldnt @ a breh for some Big 12 talking points? :unimpressed:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Im trying to be positive but I've never heard a podcast with nikkas walking down the street/ going to the corner store , cooking dinner, or selling cars. That's disrespectful to the listeners. If Ba has to tend to his children guess what no Ba.Do a little reading before the show, prepare for said topics. nikka @malbaker86 and @Lucky_Lefty were prepared for that show that's why I saluted them after the show.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
yall couldnt @ a breh for some Big 12 talking points? :unimpressed:

We got you next time fam

Im trying to be positive but I've never heard a podcast with nikkas walking down the street/ going to the corner store , cooking dinner, or selling cars. That's disrespectful to the listeners. If Ba has to tend to his children guess what no Ba.Do a little reading before the show, prepare for said topics. nikka @malbaker86 and @Lucky_Lefty were prepared for that show that's why I saluted them after the show.

I know there are weeks we could prepare more, but we def prepare, but we will work harder to give a more polished product, and keep the background noise to a minimum

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
giphy.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Tried to listen to the Hawaii Arizona game but the audio was trash, so I said screw it, CBS needs to step it up

A lot has been made of the Miami Florida game being sloppy, its just the way Florida CFB is now, no disrespect