Lester getting paid and bullshytting during 99% of his police shift appreciation

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
CanineTediousHyrax-max-1mb.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U right
But if he was really wise he wouldn't have done McNulty plan.
Even in his old age he was just as reckless as McNulty.

Yeah he was but he was wise. He learned from his mistakes. Yall acting like he didn't drop life lessons to McNulty

Dude literally gave McNulty the heads up but it was too late because McNulty already got asked that question by landsman in an earlier episode.

He literally helped McNulty find his wife. Yall forgetting that McNulty was a mess. Dude damn near killed himself with the alcohol and was fukking the whole damn town. He was a good cop but he was fukked up. This scene showed what Mcnultys issue was and why he was a damn cop. Dude was a narcissist and Lester more or less saw that which was why he was like :hubie:

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he was but he was wise. He learned from his mistakes. Yall acting like he didn't drop life lessons to McNulty

Dude literally gave McNulty the heads up but it was too late because McNulty already got asked that question by landsman in an earlier episode.

He literally helped McNulty find his wife. Yall forgetting that McNulty was a mess. Dude damn near killed himself with the alcohol and was fukking the whole damn town. He was a good cop but he was fukked up.

When I say they are the same I mean in the way they approach police work. Remember lester was benched because he like McNulty didn't give a fukk about the chain of command.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devilinurear, post: 40391099, member: 466"]When I say they are the same I mean in the way they approach police work. Remember lester was benched because he like McNulty didn't give a fukk about the chain of command.

Yeah, he wanted to do his job. He didn't give a fukk about politics or the bureaucracy shyt the bosses was on. Remember he was giving out those subpoenas before the election for the grand jury for clay Davis and how the mayor and Rawls/Burrell shut that shyt down by putting the unit killer to oversee the unit. Every single time he would try to do his job, they'd get in his way. They even fukked up the clay Davis trial because state attorney bond wouldn't let the feds handle that shyt. Unlike McNulty though, at least he went to his bosses first and didn't stab them in the back like McNulty so I don't know about him not respecting the chain of command. McNulty doesnt. That's why him and Daniels always feuded. McNulty would go behind his back on some bullshyt to have his way. Straight up narcissist.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, he wanted to do his job. He didn't give a fukk about politics or the bureaucracy shyt the bosses was on. Remember he was giving out those subpoenas before the election for the grand jury for clay Davis and how the mayor and Rawls/Burrell shut that shyt down by putting the unit killer to oversee the unit. Every single time he would try to do his job, they'd get in his way. They even fukked up the clay Davis trial because state attorney bond wouldn't let the feds handle that shyt. Unlike McNulty though, at least he went to his bosses first and didn't stab them in the back like McNulty so I don't know about him not respecting the chain of command. McNulty doesnt. That's why him and Daniels always feuded. McNulty would go behind his back on some bullshyt to have his way. Straight up narcissist.

True
He was loyal to daniels. But he would go around people if he had to.
But just like McNulty when lester focused on something he did whatever he had to do.