Reppin
206 & 734
wonder who she was tryna slide them nudes to
You know ARNEZ J been trying to hit since the BIG LEZ days
Arnez-J-300x223.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The black social-media community is more willing to attack Nate Parker than it is willing to defend Leslie Jones from sexist, racist abuse specifically against her as black female comedien in Hollywood

I'm gonna go tweet her some support. What else can I do for this suffering woman
LOL man this is the nerdiest post ive ever read

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Being pro-black is nerdy now:mjpls:

Wheres all the black men and women showing her love instead of falling into the cac media hype cycle of tearing down Birth of a Nation

So far this thread shows a startling lack of sympathy:stopitslime:
No,

Whats nerdy is "I'm going to show some support through twitter" like...thats a real thing. Whats nerdy is a black social media community...like theres a real community in social media...

I mean youre clearly some sort of troll or alias based on your name...but your previous post was just the fugaziest shyt ive ever read

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
On one end i am :scusthov: at the thought of seeing leslie jones nudes. but on the other end i am very curious to see what she looks like naked:patrice:

*sigh* eventually curiosity will kill the cat. I think this time i'll need to pick out my casket:snoop:

Edit::francis:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Forget the nudes, Why THE fukk would her iCloud have a flawless copy of her DRIVERS LICENSE and PASSPORT on it :mindblown:

Some people do that shyt to have all their stuff in one place.

Some mufukkaz REALLY believe in having their lives on their phones.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you have a bitcoin wallet and want to buy some coins from a legit source, you have to give them a pic of your license or passport. I don't store them to iCloud (I don't use iCloud at all), but I got pictures of my passport and driver's license. It's not that odd. :manny: Storing it to iCloud is stupid though (shyt using any cloud based service to store sensitive pics is stupid as shyt)

doublex

Pro
Daps
I posted this in JBO but it's probably better here.

Apparently Ghostbusters is the white man's religion and any black woman who defiles it must be destroyed. Who knew.:yeshrug:

There need to be tougher laws against cyber harassment and they need to be enforced. This is a disgrace.

All they need to do is give the 2-3 worse offenders jail time and the rest would be scared off. And they need to move quickly so that Jones doesn't have to go through years of this before it's resolved.

Last edited: