Les Moonves Brehs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Heard he is getting that golden parachute of $100 million, I'm sure it will come out tomorrow

:francis: Rape multiple bytches as head of a large cable company and receive no jail time for it, not only that leave with 100 million buyout on top of the money you already made.... #DatPrivilege

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:francis: Rape multiple bytches as head of a large cable company and receive no jail time for it, not only that leave with 100 million buyout on top of the money you already made.... #DatPrivilege

Article states that he is getting no severance benefits as of now other than what he is owed at this time....the rest will come after an investigation. You know he will be getting that 100 mill over a period of time bc he us the one who saved CBS and put them on top for so long :martin:

I predict Julie Chen wont be coming to work for a bit on The Talk :mjpls::mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Article states that he is getting no severance benefits as of now other than what he is owed at this time....the rest will come after an investigation. You know he will be getting that 100 mill over a period of time bc he us the one who saved CBS and put them on top for so long :martin:

I predict Julie Chen wont be coming to work for a bit on The Talk :mjpls::mjlol:

Man and white people preach shyt to us screaming about accountability when one of us breaks the law... :mjpls: This man and that scumbag weinstein both getting away with it... Must be nice to be rich and white...

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Man and white people preach shyt to us screaming about accountability when one of us breaks the law... :mjpls: This man and that scumbag weinstein both getting away with it... Must be nice to be rich and white...

b-bu-bu-bu-but they are lone wolves :damn:, they dont represent everyone :troll:

You know the pleas will be copped :comeon::camby:

Rich enough to have multimillion dollar corporations wage grudge wars on your "enemies" must be something else