Les Moonves Brehs

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Honestly, he's one of the people who I suspected would be caught up. No prior knowledge but he runs a network, well might I add. Might not have always been talking soap operas when talking about young and the restless brehs.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Ronan Farrow making a career writing about people who fukked him and his friends.

Moonves wife is the queen of the plastic surgery comeup

download-6.jpeg

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Shari Redstone put the word in on Les.
Les some how really thought he was big enough to try to boss up and take Redstone's company from her. LOL

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Ronan Farrow making a career writing about people who fukked him and his friends.

Moonves wife is the queen of the plastic surgery comeup

download-6.jpeg
This. After they fire him they need to toss his no talent wife in the bushes.:camby: When that racist stuff directed at black people came up on Big Brother she jumped up to defend the show and say she is a minority. :mindblown:You had surgeries to make yourself look the least Asian as possible and sleep your way to the top and force your way on every show at the network. Just disappear for a few years with your nasty old husband and spend what's left of his millions before you divorce him and try to revive your career starting from the bottom and riding the feminism wave of empowerment by lying and saying that's why you left him.:rudy:

Last edited: