Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

I hope Canada doesn't leave coach O says he'll heavily consider Ensminger. I don't think he's a good fit with what we will have next week. We have a new QB and losing out two leading rushers and DJ Chark. I think we need someone who's goin to be creative with their offense like what Canada bring. I hope he stays

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

I hope Canada doesn't leave coach O says he'll heavily consider Ensminger. I don't think he's a good fit with what we will have next week. We have a new QB and losing out two leading rushers and DJ Chark. I think we need someone who's goin to be creative with their offense like what Canada bring. I hope he stays

I don't think he's leaving. This is just crazy season for coaching rumors and all that. LSU is doing good. We have a stable situation.

Plus.....

Don't nobody want him :lupe:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lsu brehs if Canada does leave for a HC job what y'all think about trying to bring in Frank Wilson? He's get paid 650k at UTSA, we could pay him double.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Lsu brehs if Canada does leave for a HC job what y'all think about trying to bring in Frank Wilson? He's get paid 650k at UTSA, we could pay him double.
Canada’s not leaving. Just because we are not apart of the coaching carousel doesn’t mean we have to create drama out of thin air.

On a side note:
Tigerdroppings is a site full of straight up fakkits who I wish would just find another team to be miserable about.
This is the thread that finally broke me.
Will LSU be in the playoffs within the next 2 years? Yes or No

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Canada’s not leaving. Just because we are not apart of the coaching carousel doesn’t mean we have to create drama out of thin air.

On a side note:
Tigerdroppings is a site full of straight up fakkits who I wish would just find another team to be miserable about.
This is the thread that finally broke me.
Will LSU be in the playoffs within the next 2 years? Yes or No
Yea I saw that!! That thread sums that fanbase if perfectly. They literally have people who wish for us to fail so they can get on there and post miserable shyt

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Yea I saw that!! That thread sums that fanbase if perfectly. They literally have people who wish for us to fail so they can get on there and post miserable shyt
Yeah, there was some fukker in there talking bout Coach O should be fired when he doesn't make the playoffs in 2 years. :dahell: . At the very moment I read that the committee was deciding whether a Saban-coached team or a Meyer-coached team would be left out.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah, there was some fukker in there talking bout Coach O should be fired when he doesn't make the playoffs in 2 years. :dahell: . At the very moment I read that the committee was deciding whether a Saban-coached team or a Meyer-coached team would be left out.
They have a personal vendetta with Coach O and Aleva. It was all good when O was out defensive line coach tho