LEONARDO DICAPRIO WINS FIRST OSCAR DAPS AND REPS!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly celebrated his long overdue Oscar winon Sunday evening by partaking in some admirable but predictable activities. DiCaprio, having suffered through an entire Oscars broadcast without the company of his infamous Best Supporting Vape, apparently got spotted by the TMZ police whilst enjoying the company of said vape and even—as true winners so often do—the equally esteemed company of an effortlessly sipped cocktail.

The bear-battling Revenant star reportedly hit the Ago restaurant in WeHo, presumably riding quite high on the fact that the Academy finally decided to stop denying him his proper glories. As the night started to die down, DiCaprio quickly left the restaurant before being gifted a bottle of booze and reportedly almost forgetting one very crucial element to his surely magical evening: the actual Oscar.

Sadly, the Revenant bear—who somehow managed to make an admittedly lame appearance during the Chris Rock-hosted ceremony—was reportedly nowhere to be found during DiCaprio's post-Oscar vape-and-sip-a-thon. "Every single day of this movie was difficult," DiCaprio told Wired in December of his experience shooting withBirdman director (and fellow Oscar winner) Alejandro González Iñárritu. "It was the most difficult film I’ve ever done."

As for DiCaprio's future Oscar glories, we should all probably keep an eye or two on his publicly declared interest in portraying Vladimir Putin. ""I would love to play [Vladimir Putin]," DiCaprio told Germany's Welt am Sonntag, as quoted by the Guardian, in January. "I think there should be more films about Russian history because it has many stories worthy of Shakespeare."

Let the Oscars pile up.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Long time coming! He was an excellent Arnie in Gilbert Grape! I am upset the movie or none of the cast won anything, besides a nod, especially Johnny Depp and Darlene Cates. Had a impressionable youngin like me climbing water towers and shyt. He is a dynamic actor. If Tom Hanks, who can't act his way out of a nut sack, won two consecutive Academy Awards by age 37, Leo should have won long ago. :leostare: I don't keep care about that shyt award but Leo is my favorite actor and it's good that the establishment awarded a truly talented person. Feel like an old childhood friend won or something. Thanks for sharing because I haven't kept up with the Oscars in a minute.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Rofl at Jamie "you wanna talk about an honorary black man, you know, in titanic he drowned, black men can't swim in the ocean"