Leon Kennedy has to be the MOST unbothered protagonist in gaming history.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
It might be just how he cope with all the trauma.

I know it's canon that Dante is all jokey jokey to cope with losing his whole family and all the traumatic shyt dealing with demons brought to him.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Wasn't Leon a rookie in RE2 as well? Dude was dealing with zombies and tyrants on his first day of work, literally thrown into the deep end.

Add in all that training he got with Secret Service, and it's no surprise he's got the swagger of a hardened veteran.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Leon was running up on axe wielding parasite zombies and taking them to Suplex City. :wow:
The suplex in this game might be the most disrespectful move in the history of video games

Plagasface ass dude running up on you with a chainsaw and Leon just puts hands around his waste and tosses him over his head like :childplease:

Got a whole chainsaw and get slammed on his head so hard pesetas and trinkets fall out his tattered pants :wow:

Think of all of the shyt Krause got and his mutation...nikka come at Leon with the double tyrant claws AND STILL couldn't fukk with him :wow:. In the end all he could say was "I trained you well." :salute:

It's some umbrella scientist in a building surrounded by blown up tyrants, shot up hunters, and suplexed zombies like "one man did all this :why: . aint no fukking way :what:. We spent dozens of years researching this and billions of dollars making these things and ONE MAN just suplexed it and killed it:dahell:."

nikkas gone learn that the real evil in the resident is Leon. Dude will murk you and not even get blood on the fur collar of his coat :wow:

Saw another cop get burned alive and was like "shyt" :beli: and just kept it pushing.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Leon if he was in RE8 Village probably: Sorry, Lady Dimitrescu. I’ve got a date with a REal BBW! Or something like “You girls kiss your mother with those mouths?”

Leon if he was in RE1: Sorry, I’ve got arachnophobia!

Leon if he was in RE0: Sorry, but this train’s been derailed!

Leon if he was in RE5: Could really use RPD right about now:mjpls:

Leon if he was in RE VII: Mama mia, Mia…

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Leon if he was in RE8 Village probably: Sorry, Lady Dimitrescu. I’ve got a date with a REal BBW! Or something like “You girls kiss your mother with those mouths?”

Leon if he was in RE1: Sorry, I’ve got arachnophobia!

Leon if he was in RE0: Sorry, but this train’s been derailed!

Leon if he was in RE5: Could really use RPD right about now:mjpls:

Leon if he was in RE VII: Mama mia, Mia…

Leon in RE 8