Lenovo Legion Go (Official Thread)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I’m not a big gamer .vrr would be nice but I’ll get over it. very nice device though. Huge screen. Detachable pc trollers :banderas: it even has gyros in each controller like s switch :wow:

I would wait if you want to buy it through.. it needs some software upgrades before it can fukk with the ally or deck

IMG-1814.jpg

I got the Steam Deck and Rog Ally. I probably wait until the next variation of either device. I was interested in this device but I been hearing more bad than good.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I got the Steam Deck and Rog Ally. I probably wait until the next variation of either device. I was interested in this device but I been hearing more bad than good.
No point since the Ally got the same Z1 anyway.
I’ll say that the detachable controller is a nice feature though

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
how many FPS does Phantom Liberty get on the Kindle?
I can charge my Kindle once a month and get many hours of enjoyment from it. It also easily fits in my pocket.

This thing is gigantic and won’t fit on my person. To have to carry something around like this for like an hour and a half of entertainment. I don’t see how people do it especially at the cost of $700.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can charge my Kindle once a month and get many hours of enjoyment from it. It also easily fits in my pocket.

This thing is gigantic and won’t fit on my person. To have to carry something around like this for like an hour and a half of entertainment. I don’t see how people do it especially at the cost of $700.
Planes, using in a hotel, playing during lunch break at work, etc. hell of a lot easier to travel with than a pc+monitor.

I was just traveling 2 weeks ago and used the rog ally for 2 out of the 3 above. I have a kindle oasis but it dont run Diablo:manny:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Its too big and heavy for me, but give it 6 months and Lenovo will vastly improve the software side of things, just like Asus did with the Ally and Valve did with the Steam Deck. Took a train ride from Boston to Philly last weekend and the Legion Go's larger screen with kickstand, and larger battery, would have made it a better device overall for my trip over my Ally.