Lenovo Legion Go (Official Thread)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Experience unrivaled versatility with Legion Go, the ultimate flexible gaming tool. Go handheld for on-the-go gaming. Or, connect your Legion Go to your favorite monitor and settle in with ergonomically crafted controllers for a relaxing yet immersive gaming session. FPS mode, paired with the included controller base, offers tailored precision, with the left side as WASD keys and the right side as a vertical mouse for enhanced aiming. Explore new realities with Legion Glasses compatibility*, enabling you to game in the most comfortable way possible. Legion Go caters to every gaming need, offering unmatched flexibility for your gaming pursuits.
*Legion Glasses coming soon

With the Lenovo Legion Go, mobile gaming reaches extraordinary heights. Our exceptional 8.8" 2560x1600 Lenovo PureSight Gaming display engulfs you in immersive visuals. You can dynamically tailor visual precision from 1600p to 800p, or adjust the refresh rate between a speedy 144Hz and an energy-saving 60Hz. All this comes to life on a responsive 10-point touchscreen.
Legion Go's hall effect joysticks are RGB-lit trailblazers, leaving traditional joysticks behind. Say goodbye to joystick drift and hello to enduring, responsive control. Our detachable Legion TrueStrike controllers are designed for comfort and precision, with features like anti-slip texture, mappable controls, and an integrated trackpad. Transition smoothly from PC to handheld gaming, and for FPS enthusiasts, enjoy precise control with our unique FPS mode and included controller base. Thanks to our ergonomic design, game longer without discomfort. With Legion Go, play like a pro.

Alt text

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lenovo is such a trash brand. Will never buy another Lenovo product ever again.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But why tho??? arent there other tablet game systems already out there???:what:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the price point of the steam deck (the low and mid-tier model especially) was the biggest selling point for me…not paying more than the price of a console for a sole handheld device

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
What do you think?

They were hating on it because it doesn't have VRR
I’m not a big gamer .vrr would be nice but I’ll get over it. very nice device though. Huge screen. Detachable pc trollers :banderas: it even has gyros in each controller like s switch :wow:

I would wait if you want to buy it through.. it needs some software upgrades before it can fukk with the ally or deck

IMG-1814.jpg