lela-loren-at-starz-power-season-3-premiere-in-new-york-06-22-2016_4.jpg

MS2_5983.jpg

:mjcry: :banderas:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Before paagin' this was my demographic but younger of course. From 17-23 I was eatin' real good off mexican chicks like this, left and right, that's all that hollered at me, granted I lived in predominately mexican neighborhood, I was poor and in college, but yea. I was all about that salsa. From time to time I miss the mexican food they used to cook me, spanish during sex is :noah:

Fast forward today, I'm slightly younger than Valdez, and I check out those past chicks fb/ig, god damn they age terribly. I dodged mad latin bullets. Til today I don't know how I didn't get 2-3 of them pregnant. My pull out game on point, I feel even an flinch of blood change Im out that mug. They be super fertile, all of them have kids and look like hell now, most are chubby with like 2-3 kids, and the ones that arent look wrinkled. Only one cuban chick still looks good. Lela Loren is actually clinging in there for dear life, give it 4 more years and she's going to look like someones fat tia.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Oh and make no mistake I'd smash this chick spread those mexican legs wide open for ol time sake. I still got love for mexican chicks. Brings back nostalgia.