Legion of Doom/Road Warriors Appreciation Thread

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
so nah they have no memorable matches or feuds? i kinda thought so :russ:
:hhh:

You must've caught them real late in their run, like '97 or some shyt... of course they did.

They were arguably the best team of the 80s... feuded with the Four Horsemen, Midnight Express, Doom, etc...were NWA tag champs many times... went to WWF and were tag champs there, feud with Money Inc. was dope...

They don't get the props they get just for beatin' up jobbers... :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Did they ever face anybody? I swear they were my favorites growing up but I can only really remember them in squash matches vs local talent lol
They made regular dudes like power and glory and the Quebecers look like total jobbers because they didn't sell a single move until like 98 and they beat the shyt out of everyone bell to bell.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
:hhh:

You must've caught them real late in their run, like '97 or some shyt... of course they did.

They were arguably the best team of the 80s... feuded with the Four Horsemen, Midnight Express, Doom, etc...were NWA tag champs many times... went to WWF and were tag champs there, feud with Money Inc. was dope...

They don't get the props they get just for beatin' up jobbers... :mindblown:
i was a little kid in the late 80s and early to mid 90s so yeah i pretty much remember them coming out and whooping on bums..
Well, there's... :patrice:... You don't remember the Hawk alcoholic storyline? :mjlol:
Yeah that might be one of the more prominent memories of them i have :snoop:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Their WWF run was :hhh::snoop: they were very over for awhile, but even as a 10/11 year old I thought something was off.

Before that though, they were GOATS, they were complete bad asses to me

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their WWF run was :hhh::snoop: they were very over for awhile, but even as a 10/11 year old I thought something was off.

Before that though, they were GOATS, they were complete bad asses to me
I’m assuming you mean the 97/98 WWF run ?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My earliest memory of them was them putting that spike in Dusty's eye. fukked me up later on to realize they weren't some crazy heel team but more so babyfaces for most of their career.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I’m assuming you mean the 97/98 WWF run ?
Yea that one. Was so underwhelming and you could tell after awhile the fans started to realize they weren’t the old Road Warriors (or weren’t booked as the old Road Warriors) and the fandom for them started to dip

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea that one. Was so underwhelming and you could tell after awhile the fans started to realize they weren’t the old Road Warriors (or weren’t booked as the old Road Warriors) and the fandom for them started to dip

I remember a fan held up a sign that said “LOD is OLD”

I didn’t even think that they were washed at that point but the LOD 2000 repackaging was mid and then droz/ drunk hawk angle was the end of it for me