Legendary Cash Money rapper B.G. has been released from prison after serving 11 years of his 14 year sentence

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I know folks like to crack jokes on him, but Baby always seemed like a solid breh to me :manny:
He definitely is not a solid breh. He will definitely lie and steal money from you. This is proven.

But, I think how he (money aside, business aside) appreciates and loves the hot boys is real. And they ALL make up with him and vice versa, over time. The only person I've never seen him rebuild with was Mannie Fresh. And they don't talk bad about each other.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
But, I think how he (money aside, business aside) appreciates and loves the hot boys is real.
That’s more-so what I’m referring to, they have issues but end up working them out. Basically on a personal level with folks, business practices aside

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That’s more-so what I’m referring to, they have issues but end up working them out. Basically on a personal level with folks, business practices aside
I agree with that. The HBs even juvenile only talked bad about him business wise

BG, at his most drug addicted life after cash money era only said he moved to Atlanta like a bytch, literally the only non business attack I can think of. Man to man he's probably solid, pause.

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best pre adult discography ever. Chopper City, All on U vol 1, All on U vol 2, Hot Boys Get it How U Live, Chopper City in the Ghetto, Hot Boys Guerrilla Warfare all while not being able to legally buy alcohol.
Real Legend. Definitely got stale musically before he went in and had cheap production.
Hope he can find his lane musically

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Best pre adult discography ever. Chopper City, All on U vol 1, All on U vol 2, Hot Boys Get it How U Live, Chopper City in the Ghetto, Hot Boys Guerrilla Warfare all while not being able to legally buy alcohol.
Real Legend. Definitely got stale musically before he went in and had cheap production.
Hope he can find his lane musically
All while dealing with a heroin addiction as a teenager that's crazy

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I know folks like to crack jokes on him, but Baby always seemed like a solid breh to me :manny:

Birdman was a funny character nonetheless...

U can belee dat pleighboi.

:birdman::birdman:

Hopefully, Gizzle will stay out and focus on music.

Leave that Monkey alone and dont let em back. That Diesel aint no joke

Going to prison saved both Turk and B.G.