Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Hello there.

Nice to meet your acquaintance.

I had to take you off ignore.

BTW...This is what I look like.
CAM00583.jpg

As you can see...I am a black man. Nigerian, and West Indian.

So how can I be racist?

Let's see what you look like...:sas2:
:noah: Fine

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I halfway fukk with both of y'all brehs.

Im about to get on the horn, call Minister Farrakhan so he can persuade y'all to stop it :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I haven't seen you post anything racist. @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* did I miss something?

I don't think you missed anything breh.

There was that in the screenshot posted which I already owned up to and apologized for a while back ( which was admittedly the lowest point in my coli career and terrible on my part)...other than, nothing. I was not in the right state of mind when I posted that. But life goes on.

But shyt, I always try to be respectful to all types of people cause I despise racism. I don't want to be putting out negative vibes in the atmosphere...I'm trying to be part of the solution and not the problem.

I just see how the OP got mad sensitive cause I negged him. And called him out for racism...to which he tried to accuse me of racism..which seemed really ass backwards. And he exposed himself in the process...

I think way too many people who follow my posts on here could ever see me as a racist...how? As a black person, even with all of the negative trangressions and micro agressions put towards us, I would not want anybody else to be the victim of those.

I've used the terms "cac" and "cracker" a couple of times, but shyt...that was towards racist white people and that was out of anger and ish. And I personally don't even like using those terms cause I think about all the white friends and GFs I've had...and feel/felt bad when I do/did to be completely honest.

Shyt...I've even called people on here out for droppng racial slurs against asians, hispanics, and indians...that's just the type of person I am.

Anyways, I don't even know what the point of this thread was. OP seemed to abandon it.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hello there.

Nice to meet your acquaintance.

I had to take you off ignore.

BTW...This is what I look like.
CAM00583.jpg

As you can see...I am a black man. Nigerian, and West Indian.

So how can I be racist?

Let's see what you look like...:sas2:
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to *L*E*G*A*C*Y* again

:wow: