Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was just rewatching the February 25th game, the one with the Tatum game-winner. Celtics stole that game.

Honestly, I think the difference between the two teams is overstated and I believe the Sixers can still keep the games competitive even without Embiid. Maxey and Harris both didn't have big scoring nights or even many FG attempts.

I think offensively they have enough to win. It's Embiid's defense which is the biggest challenge to replace. Curious to see what Doc will come up with.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
There is no buzz or really no discussion in the city about this team (76ers)

Everybody in the tri-state talking about Eagles and Phillies with Harper coming back.

Ownership got some questions to ask themselves this off-season

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I was just rewatching the February 25th game, the one with the Tatum game-winner. Celtics stole that game.

Honestly, I think the difference between the two teams is overstated and I believe the Sixers can still keep the games competitive even without Embiid. Maxey and Harris both didn't have big scoring nights or even many FG attempts.

I think offensively they have enough to win. It's Embiid's defense which is the biggest challenge to replace. Curious to see what Doc will come up with.

Game 1 - Robert Williams Out •Celtics Won by 9

Game 2 - Jaylen Brown Hurt first half, Robert Williams, Marcus Smart and Al Horford Out •Celtics Won by 7

Game 3 - Both Teams at Full Strength •Celtics Won By 3.

Game 4 - Jaylen Brown, Robert Williams Out, Embiid Scores 52 •Philly Won by 2.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game 1 - Robert Williams Out •Celtics Won by 9

Game 2 - Jaylen Brown Hurt first half, Robert Williams, Marcus Smart and Al Horford Out •Celtics Won by 7

Game 3 - Both Teams at Full Strength •Celtics Won By 3.

Game 4 - Jaylen Brown, Robert Williams Out, Embiid Scores 52 •Philly Won by 2.
That's what I'm saying. Game 3 was the only one that really told us anything. And the Sixers controlled most of the game and they kept Tatum in check until the 4th. None of these games was even a double digit victory for the Celtics and people are acting like the Celtics are in a different league than the Sixers. Nah.