Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Lmao @ Sixers leaking reports to the media to blame it on the refs like in the previous 5 games Harden and Embiid didn’t get like 40 phantom fouls between the two of them. We also want the other 5 game reports released. I wanna see something.

Over/under of Embiid and Harden hitting the floor untouched hoping for a foul just went up.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
shyt getting spooky if Woj posting this. Celtics are wayy over 500 abnormally when Eric Lewis refs too.
This basically a warning to the NBA and officiating crew that everybody is on to them. If this game go crazy it's about to open a can of worms

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Rooting for Philly but they’ll have to play the game of their lives to beat the CACtics at the garden.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I wished Sam Hauser played more this series. Having a knockdown shooter that the Sixers can't help off of would do wonders for the Celtics offense

There were times the Celtics were playing 3 on 5 with so many non-shooters on the floor that it made the Celtics easy to defend

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If Tatum has another off night, there’s a chance. :yeshrug:
Well looking at the reg season record for both teams when these 3 officials ref the games both teams have winning records… but you have to look a bit deeper when they officiated them in playoff games as well.. Totally opposite

I bet a nice in game parlay on the Celtics tho