Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Was pretty dam embarrassing that philly seemed to be looking more for maxey or niang to close it out than going to Harden and embiid to close it out. That was a situation where philly should have been looking for embiid and everybody get the hell out the way. When philly walked back on that play I knew this series was over.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He ended up with worse stats than Tatum :picard:
Guy has an entire encyclopedia entry of dogshyt playoff performances, but whenever he has that one good game his stans pop the manhole cover and come rushing out the sewer.

I need Tatum to take the leap in Game 7. I still believe he has it in him.

nervous-sports.gif

Daps
Hate to rain on the parade, but Tatum really needs to take more mid-range shots. It would allow him to not have these 0-10 starts and get his confidence going earlier in the game
You didn't even watch the game. Shameless agenda posting.

:picard:

He was missing midrange shots and at the rim when he couldn't buying anything over the first three quarters. He went 1 out of 10 inside the arc.

Legend27

Pro
Daps
This nikka harden is always fukking choking bruh then he looked off embiid while the Celtics went on a run I swear if the Sixers still can’t get past the 2nd round :bryan: