Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The 4:49 mark of the 4th quarter. :russ:Missed a 3 and followed his shot tryna grab an offensive board. He was never heard from again. Quoth the Jaylen nevermore.

If I'm Jaylen and I'm legitimately thinking about leaving Boston, this is why.
For an elite wing, this happens to him a lot. I know you don’t think that’s his fault, but it is.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I like Maxey ..he was one of my favorite players in his draft class coming out ….but IF the Sixers are going to keep rolling with Harden next year I feel like they may need to dangle Maxey out there to get a bigger more forceful high volume 3 and D wing player because him and James are just food sometimes on these switch hunts …

this is his woat series...everything at the rim getting erased by timelord. keeps getting switched on Tatum and getting abused.

I want Doc to run the lineups when we had Maxey with the 2nd unit. Melton can spread the floor and is a better defender.

If we can make it out this series he'll be aight :mjcry:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
That’s 100 percent on Mazzula not calling a timeout
Again but 2 timeouts left. This guy arrogance to be hard headed on not calling timeouts late and inability to execute drawn up plays in crutch time will cost the Cs

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a lifelong Harden hater, he's been incredible in Philly's two wins. They play better with him running the show over Embiid.
Exactly. Embiid ball results in a lot of stagnant offence especially since Boston can guard him straight up with Horford.

Daps
I just saw the most stupid thing I've ever seen on a basketball court from Jaylen Brown.

Why leave Harden who has 39 points all alone in the corner to shoot a three so you can double Embiid who's already heavily guarded in the paint? If Embiid makes it the absolute worst that happens is a tied game anyway with Celtics having the last shot.

Stupid as fukk :snoop:

All of a sudden leaving Notorious Choker James Harden alone to decide a pivotal playoff game is a bad decision

lol

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
this is his woat series...everything at the rim getting erased by timelord. keeps getting switched on Tatum and getting abused.

I want Doc to run the lineups when we had Maxey with the 2nd unit. Melton can spread the floor and is a better defender.

If we can make it out this series he'll be aight :mjcry:

It'd be a Sixers sweep if the back-to-back MVP was playing for the Sixers. :mjlit: .

Celtics are going to lose this series.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The Sixers do have something here

They can run the offense through James Harden, and have Embiid be a #2 for this series against the Celtics, because Sixers are harder to defend for the Celtics when Harden is the #1

Will Doc Rivers have the balls to do that, we shall see