Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Sixers do the same dumb thing with Embiid that the Bucks do with Giannis

They keep forcing him to be at the top of the perimeter against the wall and refused to get him the ball deeper in the paint or use him as a screener in pnr action

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Jaylen was an all-star, he’s going to make an All-NBA, his next deal will be a max, he takes 20+ shots a night. What exactly is he getting denied? More 4th & 5th place MVP votes?

This year, like last year in the playoffs, Jaylen has seen his shots decline. Last year, he went from 18.4 FGA to 17.5 in the playoffs. This year, he's gone from 20.6 shots to 18.6 in the playoffs. He's seen his touches drop from 64 in the regular season to 55.4 in the playoffs. Tatum has not been impacted like that. He's gone from 74.9 to 74.3 touches in the playoffs.

I'd like to see Jaylen get more touches in the regular season, to work on his handle so that this doesn't happen in the playoffs. It's no reason why he shouldn't be averaging 70 touches himself in the playoffs, let alone be down almost 9 a game, even if it means you take a few away from Tatum.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I can’t remember Tatum having a game this bad. He needs to step it up 2nd half.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This year, like last year in the playoffs, Jaylen has seen his shots decline. Last year, he went from 18.4 FGA to 17.5 in the playoffs. This year, he's gone from 20.6 shots to 18.6 in the playoffs. He's seen his touches drop from 64 in the regular season to 55.4 in the playoffs. Tatum has not been impacted like that. He's gone from 74.9 to 74.3 touches in the playoffs.

I'd like to see Jaylen get more touches in the regular season, to work on his handle so that this doesn't happen in the playoffs. It's no reason why he shouldn't be averaging 70 touches himself in the playoffs, let alone be down almost 9 a game, even if it means you take a few away from Tatum.

I think Smart & Brogdon have cut into his shots more than Tatum has, especially Smart

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sixers do the same dumb thing with Embiid that the Bucks do with Giannis

They keep forcing him to be at the top of the perimeter against the wall and refused to get him the ball deeper in the paint or use him as a screener in pnr action

THATS THE WAY EMBIID
WANTS TO PLAY.

HE DOESNT WANNA DO THE
POST UPS ANYMORE.

HE WANTS TO FACE UP
SO HE CAN SEE THE DOUBLE TEAM
COMING.

UNLIKE GIANNIS
HE CAN SHOOT SO
HES NOT GONNA FORCE HIS
WAY INTO THE PAINT IF IT ISNT THERE
:devil: