Left sunglasses at restaurant...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
all they have to do is deny it

district manager asks the manager about the situation

manager: we looked and we didnt find them, maybe there was a miscommunication somewhere :shaq2:

ts has NO PROOF that they found his glasses and held onto them, then lost them

all he has is a phone conversation thats in the wind now

or maybe the manager will be truthful when questioned, who knows? i just dont see them reimbursing him for some ray bans, their gonna reimburse him with some food lol

Ok, take the L with out trying..

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
figure out how much your time is worth, but at the very least leave a bad review or a review pointing to the specific service on different parts of the web

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
breh i don't know what my game plan would be but I wouldn't be leaving there without my shyt or money. Then again I got some anger issues I'm still tryn to work out lol

I would agree with you and feel the same if it was someone i could get at but uhh...this is a restaurant, they're just gonna call the police and have you taken away.

:childplease:

You use the phrase "bug out", I'm sure whatever antics you'd have up your sleeve wouldn't be too intimidating.

:why:

:laugh:

I'll assume it's an east coast thing and you're just ignorant. If you've seen someone "bug out" you wouldn't think this.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Since they "lost it" out of negligence on their behalf...I'd be :eat: there well for free.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC

You use the phrase "bug out", I'm sure whatever antics you'd have up your sleeve wouldn't be too intimidating.

:pacspit:

I would agree with you and feel the same if it was someone i could get at but uhh...this is a restaurant, they're just gonna call the police and have you taken away.

word I mean don't like to deal with police but if they called them I'd tell em how they robbed my glasses.

Since it was someone who worked there it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who. Whatever tho people deal with shyt like this differently.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tipped well, wasn't a douche, just left the sunglasses there last night.

I called this morning to see if they had found them and I heard the person who pick up the phone ask my waiter if he found glasses. "Yeah, they were Ray Bans" I heard in the background. The glasses in question were Ray Bans.

I said that I'd be back after work to pick them up and she said "Oh, well, my manager has them so call back after 7 when he comes in."

I called back about 30 minutes ago and talked with the manager. He said "I put them in the lost and found last night and I don't know what happened. Now they're gone." He squeezed out "I'm sorry" a few times as well.

"So one of your employees took them?"
"Uhh... I'm sorry."

So I said I would really appreciate it if you would keep looking, and I'd be forever grateful if they found them.

I'm not holding my breath, but I'm still pissed.

Is there anything that I can do, besides walking away from this having learned a hard lesson?

Anyone else had a similar situation?

go back to the restaurant and confront them. tell them to give you the raybans and money that's equivalent if they know what's good for them.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps

:pachaha: I know right,

People who tell others shyt like "im crazy" or ill "flip out" are almost always harlmess. Due to the simple fact that people who are actually crazy do not know they are crazy, hence being crazy :mindblown:

Anytime someone says "im crazy" i just :heh: knowing them cats wouldnt harm a fly.