Lee Daniels says racism isn’t ‘real’ because he doesn’t ’embrace’ it

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
this dude is just an all around fukknikka

no wonder he made that abomination "Precious"
I think he did a great thing to black women who are dark skinned and morbidly obese. Every sista isn't a Gabrille Union, Halle Berry, Megan Good, etc. Precious and Becky are good characters to get shine. We should have representation from all facets of the black community.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
having actually met and interacted with lee daniels, I have a hard time taking anything he says or does seriously. that even goes for his films. I understand what he's saying but he sounds like a fool because he fails to realize what goes on in other people's lives the world over.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he did a great thing to black women who are dark skinned and morbidly obese. Every sista isn't a Gabrille Union, Halle Berry, Megan Good, etc. Precious and Becky are good characters to get shine. We should have representation from all facets of the black community.
raw

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

There are way better dark skinned actresses though.... :comeon: now the morbidly obese part tho?!!? :mjlol:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

Nah, precious was awful.