Lebrons legacy if the Lakers dont make the playin?

?

• Total voters

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
swept twice in the first round, missed the playoffs twice, and is 1-9 overall in playoff games without his all-star sidekick

lebron has been swept in the FINALS with all stars & is 1-8 in the finals with all stars

sorry dikkrider comparing an 8 seed getting swept by the world champs & runner ups(especially when no 8 seed n history won a series vs the 1 before ‘94)Jordan’s 1st 3 years in the league don’t measure up kid. Go back & try again ,like I said can’t win without super teams or mitigating circumstances like the bubble

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The alleged “goat” can’t win shyt without super teams

60+ win seasons no finals appearances & no championships without an all star can’t say the same about the real goat

swept twice in the first round, missed the playoffs twice, and is 1-9 overall in playoff games without his all-star sidekick

how-many-rings-does-lebron-have-scottfujita-1.jpg

Bron got nikkas furious :laff:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
lebron has been swept in the FINALS with all stars & is 1-8 in the finals with all stars

sorry dikkrider comparing an 8 seed getting swept by the world champs & runner ups(especially when no 8 seed n history won a series vs the 1 before ‘94)Jordan’s 1st 3 years in the league don’t measure up kid. Go back & try again ,like I said can’t win without super teams or mitigating circumstances like the bubble
Bron got swept in the finals by teams that would wipe the floor with the same squads that used to punk Jordan before Pippen became a star.

All that typing and yet you can’t refute that Jordan has literally never won shyt without Pippen. Swept twice in the first round, missed the playoffs twice, and is 1-9 in playoff games without him. Pippen in 1994 > anything Jordan has done without Pippen.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Bron got swept in the finals by teams that would wipe the floor with the same squads that used to punk Jordan before Pippen became a star.

All that typing and yet you can’t refute that Jordan has literally never won shyt without Pippen. Swept twice in the first round, missed the playoffs twice, and is 1-9 in playoff games without him. Pippen in 1994 > anything Jordan has done without Pippen.

Woulda coulda shoulda they didn’t play in Jordan’s era & it’s cuz of lebron creating super teams that he got smoked by a better one than he thought he was creating ,that’s the poetic justice of it all :umad:

edit btw cp3 gets called a loser for winning 50+ games & losing in the 2nd round but pip gets praised for doing it with 2 all stars :mjlol: stfu

McPiff

#goat
Daps

im not a fan of jordan at all and his stans are the worst BUT :whoa: i wouldnt go that far

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Everyone knows he only got to the finals because he never left the pathetic east, besides the bubble chip* Lakers been trash in the west as we all predicted

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

MJ won the chip in 1998, was Pippen an all star? Was Rodman?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
He is 37, still one of the best players in the league :manny: and without his best players Anthony Davis. The issue is they traded too much talent for Westbrook. I don't expect lakers to do much until they get rid of Westbrooks contract and actually surround the team with depth.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If you know me you know that I'll put no one above Kobe. He's my favorite player of all time. A huge reason why I stayed Lakers fan.

But if we're all being honest with ourselves, LeBron is top 2 all time. He has the stats and championships to prove it. His legacy is set.

But as a Laker fan, his Laker tenure has been a bit of a mixed bag. I think most of us are grateful for the championship but outside of that it's been a bit disappointing and I think because of that we see him a bit differently.

I said this last week and I'll say it again... We're not the Heat coming off one championship and we're not the Cavs who were just happy to be there. We have the most championships post-merger. We are the NBA. The league goes as we go. Simple as that.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If you know me you know that I'll put no one above Kobe. He's my favorite player of all time. A huge reason why I stayed Lakers fan.

But if we're all being honest with ourselves, LeBron is top 2 all time. He has the stats and championships to prove it. His legacy is set.

But as a Laker fan, his Laker tenure has been a bit of a mixed bag. I think most of us are grateful for the championship but outside of that it's been a bit disappointing and I think because of that we see him a bit differently.

I said this last week and I'll say it again... We're not the Heat coming off one championship and we're not the Cavs who were just happy to be there. We have the most championships post-merger. We are the NBA. The league goes as we go. Simple as that.
The bolded is refreshing to see. The italicized has been proven false.