Lebrons legacy if the Lakers dont make the playin?

?

• Total voters

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fukkin loser is RELENTLESS

:wow:
kobe is on the same level as bron... 1 on 1 he would beat him but basketball is a team sport and there are some aspects of brons game thats a lil better for the team. Some aspects in kobes game is a lil better for the team.

Personally if i had to draft em i take bron first but barely.

What i do have a problem with is when they make these top 10 list and have lebron @ 2 and kobe @10 .... Both should be top 5 and the order can be debated:ehh:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
kobe is on the same level as bron... 1 on 1 he would beat him but basketball is a team sport and there are some aspects of brons game thats a lil better for the team. Some aspects in kobes game is a lil better for the team.

Personally if i had to draft em i take bron first but barely.

What i do have a problem with is when they make these top 10 list and have lebron @ 2 and kobe @10 .... Both should be top 5 and the order can be debated:ehh:
Negged.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He became the GOAT in 2016. Everything great he’s done after that - the Finals streak, the championship, the Finals MVP, breaking records, reviving a dead Lakers franchise and leading them up from the ashes, moving up all of the stat leaderboards - has just been gravy.

This has no effect on his legacy.
Username fail

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The only thing people remember about Kobe past 2012 is him gutting out those free throws after the Achilles and the 60 point finale

Only thing people remember about Jordan on the Wiz is the pinned block against the backboard and the game winner with the spin and chinched fist

Bron in LA after the ring will be remembered for the injuries and passing Kareem

All of those brothers are remembered for their overall career. shyt gets forgotten as years go by. The thing that’ll hurt Bron is the LA base doesn’t really F with him. Maybe his career post hooping will reverse that.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Either #1 or #2 all time. He broght them a championship and nothing he can do at this point will change that IMO

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The only thing people remember about Kobe past 2012 is him gutting out those free throws after the Achilles and the 60 point finale

Only thing people remember about Jordan on the Wiz is the pinned block against the backboard and the game winner with the spin and chinched fist

Bron in LA after the ring will be remembered for the injuries and passing Kareem

All of those brothers are remembered for their overall career. shyt gets forgotten as years go by. The thing that’ll hurt Bron is the LA base doesn’t really F with him. Maybe his career post hooping will reverse that.
Legacy talks now are NBA fan stupid.

I swear. Just dumb as fukk.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron legacy is pretty much set to me

Everything he is doing now is just icing on top of the cake

He could of retired after that Warriors win, I haven’t moved him up or down a list since then.

:yeshrug:

Warriors win :mjlol: that team wasn't that good

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Lebron legacy is pretty much set to me

Everything he is doing now is just icing on top of the cake

He could of retired after that Warriors win, I haven’t moved him up or down a list since then.

:yeshrug:
Basically that game/series was equivalent to 28-3…everything brady did after that was just icing on the cake.