Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
@King Jove
Given: 10 minutes ago
King Jove commented: (I BUST THAT SHMONEY DANCE NOW SHE ON MY dikk)

:mjlol: ayyyyy
full

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Lol why dudes bytching and complaining about Lebron doing his due diligence ? Some of ya'll nikkas need to look in the mirror at your bytch ass tendencies. He ain't asking for ya'll losers to be sitting here refreshing the page every 5 minutes waiting on HIS life choice. He deserves the right to talk to his team about Miami's pitch,talk to his family,fukk Savannah and then decide what he wants to do with his life. If anything yall should be goin in on Melo,Bosh,Ray Allen and all these other dudes who are basically letting this man control there livelihood.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Sheridan, ESPN.com: Between now and July 1, the pendulum will swing hard in various directions, and it'll swing harder after that. But when it comes time for the sales pitches to begin, my money is on Mr. Smooth, Pat Riley.

I also wouldn't be shocked if LeBron, Wade and a third free agent all took four-year deals with three-year opt-outs, which means the next Summer of LeBron could come as soon as 2013.

Chris Sheridan, May 2010. Had chances of him leaving at %90 and even called out how way ahead of the curve. :lupe:
http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-freeagency-100514/lebron-james