ioLWE4FxCiIox.gif

this thread deserves 5 stars though

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I do...if it turns out he's right, he'll look like the go to man....if he's wrong, he'll just blame his sources and act like a victim of bad info, and people will give him the benefit of the doubt....basically it's a win-win for him....
no, you can't put out lebron to cleveland, the biggest FA of the decade and then get it wrong and continue on like its ok. This is career defining shyt. he's been the only guy to say cleveland, it better go right for him

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
I would never knock Woj Da Gawd as he has been one of, if not, the most reliable in sporting news.. but am I the only one that chuckles everytime I read "sources tell Yahoo." Like, who's still fukking with Yahoo though? :dwillhuh:
They've got a pretty good stable of writers -- but yeah, that's not my homepage for sports news. I still fukks with their fantasy setup tho.

Yahoo! probably outchea thinking " :hamster: we can't lose Woj, pay him whatever he wants."

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I would never knock Woj Da Gawd as he has been one of, if not, the most reliable in sporting news.. but am I the only one that chuckles everytime I read "sources tell Yahoo." Like, who's still fukking with Yahoo though? :dwillhuh:
:wtb:

`yahoo is my email for "professional" things, and AOL is my email for miscellaneous stuff.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
like any other journalist... but dont say he's a random blogger tryna make his way to the top :mjlol:

all of them might as well be

all they doing is throwing shyt at the wall and hoping it sticks.

This is why I have no respect for modern "journalism" . These mafukkas actually get PAID to do this bullshyt :snoop: