Lebron James sides with team blue

Daps
Weird, he never says shyt when the Israeli government slaughters men, women and children in Palestine.

I can't take anyone seriously who speaks up on this but never said a fukking word about the Isreali acts of terror towards the Palestinians. It's either performative bullshyt or they were in favor of the genocide taking place before this attack by Hamas

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

U BACKWARDS ASS MUFUCCAZ SUPPORTIN TERRORISM IS THE LAST ONES LEFT

I WAS BANNED OUT THE ISRAEL VS HAMAS THREAD FOR CALLIN OUT CATS WHO WERE LAUGHIN AT THE TORTURE OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS

AS THE ONLY JEWISH REPRESENTATION IN THE THREAD AND SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY HAS FAMILY THAT WAS DONE IN BY HAMAS, ITS ABSOLUTELY APPALLING THAT THE HIGHER UPS ON THIS FORUM ALLOW THE THREAD TO BE LITTERED WIT CATS CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF INNOCENT CHILDREN, YET THE JEW GETS BANNED.. THE ONE CLOSEST TO THE TOPIC AND WIT THE MOST RIGHTS ON THIS FORUM TO SPEAK ON THE CONFLICT GETS REMOVED FROM SPEAKIN ON IT

:jbhmm:

@Barnett114 @Houston911 THEY CAN DELETE THE PROOF ALL THEY WANT BUT FACTS IS FACTS .. THE OVER THE TOP ANTI-SEMITISM ON THIS FORUM IS IN NO WAY OK AND IM SURE ITS BOUT TO MAKE ITS WAY IN HERE BUT REAL RECOGNIZE

AINT NO WAY @Brooklynzson ROCKIN WIT HOW THIS FORUM MOVIN

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
If the man felt the need to post something (I don't know if he runs his own social media) he could have posted a quote from Rodney King saying "can't we all get along" and leave it at that.

This is why you never listen to famous people, they don't care about what common/poor people go through. People are so full of shyt

What did Messi say tho
:lupe:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps