LeBron James Refused to Meet The Undertaker in 2016

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Also to be fair the one time Bron took a picture in recent history with a wrestler was 2011, it turned out he was a flagrant racist so he probably dont wanna be too close to whoever else just in case:hubie:

Hulk-Hogan-LeBron-James.png

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
The thread is based on old material, yes, but Taker's political leanings (since) make revisiting this a worthy discussion.Dismissing discussions about bigots then shytting the thread up with your reply chain is not a good look.
I don’t give the Undertaker any attention in my life at all. That Lebron shyt was, 5 years ago? I think he’s a fukking clown. Why we beating the dead horse for? Its not a race thing fukk outta here with that corny shyt.if you guys don’t have what i have to sayyou can eat a dikk. But if you’re gonna sit here can call me a racist you better have fukking proof.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The fact that he held out so long that he had to retire in front of screens will forever be funny to me:russ:
Piped in chants and claps. :dead:

Spent 30 minutes on wrestling intros and the wrestlers didn’t even do shyt during his retirement. They weren’t even there when he entered. :dead: