LeBron James prefers XBOX

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The disrespect will even reach Kobe :wow:

Well ladies, Kobe had his own game on Nintendo so that you'd think would be seen indicator but no. Kobe's gamertag was MambaLA, never heard of him having a psn profile. My words contain too much truth for some so let's roll the tapes....

Kobe on halo 5

:hula:
In a 2009 interview with the L.A. Times, Bryant said he enjoys the “realism” of video games, and he said that former Laker Jordan Farmar would bring along an Xbox that they would all play.

So in conclusion xbox gets the goats, PC gets Carl Anthony towns, Sony gets idk lil yachty?

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
That's it. This thread is now a celebrity console stan war thread :wow:

maxresdefault.jpg
I must be slow. Who is this?

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im so sick of the plastic box talk. Im excited for the ps5 n to see the dual sense haptic feeback and what the ssd will do(see ratchet preview for game design and Horizon 2). and im excited for the series x n to see all the titles on gamepass in 4k and 60fps. Can we just discuss games? Please?

I might have to take a break from this section. its constant arguing, no real discussion.
LawfulWindyIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Im so sick of the plastic box talk. Im excited for the ps5 n to see the dual sense haptic feeback and what the ssd will do(see ratchet preview for game design and Horizon 2). and im excited for the series x n to see all the titles on gamepass in 4k and 60fps. Can we just discuss games? Please?

I might have to take a break from this section. its constant arguing, no real discussion.
LawfulWindyIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif
Breh...the corniest nikka in here will just try to troll you about expressing how lame they make this place.

There is a number of brehs like you and me who find the shyt corny and distracting as fukk. Our voice ain't loud enough in comparison to them, though.