LeBron James Is Expected To Make A Bid For Projected $7B Expansion Team In Las Vegas

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikka did you read the tweet?
I read it. Its funny.

So is Bron preparing to make a bid for 7B team when he just reached 1B in networth or are Red Bull's team/founders? Bron isn't investing everything into this.

Actually you confused me with your post because I clearly read it as the Red Bull group being potential competition. A quick Google search tells me that one of the founders of Red Bull is worth over 30 billion. So like I was saying, he's going to need a ton of capital to compete against billionaires. There's levels to this shyt. When you have buyers with that kind of bread, Bron is not outbidding any of them. And the NBA is not going to give AF about the good will and legacy angle at all.

How much % of the team will he own with these numbers floating around????

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I will say he will have to joined a powerhouse person in vegas like Steve Wynn and sheldon adelson and get a team while in Vegas..

Wish him the best tho
I'll be out in Vegas in March and was lookin' up the Wynn and staying there for 5 days.

I think I'll find something cheaper lol

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hope he gets majority of ownership. I think he’ll be great for the game, I do think the other team’s owners won’t “allow” him to buy any percentage of the team unless it’s very minor. The push back will be crazy.
Unless he has some dealings/assets that he can cash out on that will propel him to having tens of billions in liquid cash, he's not going to be a majority owner initially. It's not a realistic thing to say or hope for

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hope he gets majority of ownership. I think he’ll be great for the game, I do think the other team’s owners won’t “allow” him to buy any percentage of the team unless it’s very minor. The push back will be crazy.
He's part of a group looking to bring a team to Vegas. People that own the Red Bull Brand, Bron, and others.

The only nikka that has majority owner bread that we know is Jordan.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Consortiums are going to be pretty much the only way to buy sports teams from football or basketball going forward
Even in those groups, he wouldn't be the big dog.

again, that's why I hate that Mike sold the Hornets. Keep 51% at least. He got more bread than he'll ever need/spend. Unless he aiming to buy an NFL team.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I read it. Its funny.

So is Bron preparing to make a bid for 7B team when he just reached 1B in networth or are Red Bull's team/founders? Bron isn't investing everything into this.

Actually you confused me with your post because I clearly read it as the Red Bull group being potential competition. A quick Google search tells me that one of the founders of Red Bull is worth over 30 billion. So like I was saying, he's going to need a ton of capital to compete against billionaires. There's levels to this shyt. When you have buyers with that kind of bread, Bron is not outbidding any of them. And the NBA is not going to give AF about the good will and legacy angle at all.

How much % of the team will he own with these numbers floating around????
Bruh, you have to have 30%+ in hand prior to (iirc). Hence why I posted that number up above. Even A-Rod rich ass couldn’t afford to go at it alone for a franchise and he STILL can’t afford to make payments after getting the thumbs up from the league

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Even in those groups, he wouldn't be the big dog.

again, that's why I hate that Mike sold the Hornets. Keep 51% at least. He got more bread than he'll ever need/spend. Unless he aiming to buy an NFL team.
Think you only need to own like 35% to be considered the managing partner. That’s what makes the Cuban sell funny.