Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Current Gen vs. Next Gen :banderas:

1382639074-media.jpg

nba-2k14-05-640x359.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
EA's sports run is done.

They should just give 2K the football license and stick to FPS

Either that or fukking join with 2K

believe it or not, EA has some developers and coders...

I feel they can do what 2K does and better BUT.... they don't want to try so hard to be different than 2K and not make it look like they're copying them that they put out shyt like this.

They try to stick to nostalgic era of the arcade-like-sim when we are just beyond that.

They have the talent, but just don't have the creative innovation. It's like 2K has their foot in their asses daring them to try to be like them. But EA is like nope, we're going stick to the same shyt for decades.

The suits man, the suits. When the company was private, it was great. When it went public and it became all about satisfying shareholders, gamers second, it's gone to shyt.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
EA's sports run is done.

They should just give 2K the football license and stick to FPS

Either that or fukking join with 2K

believe it or not, EA has some developers and coders...

I feel they can do what 2K does and better BUT.... they don't want to try so hard to be different than 2K and not make it look like they're copying them that they put out shyt like this.

They try to stick to nostalgic era of the arcade-like-sim when we are just beyond that.

They have the talent, but just don't have the creative innovation. It's like 2K has their foot in their asses daring them to try to be like them. But EA is like nope, we're going stick to the same shyt for decades.

The FIFA game this year is pretty horrible, interviews with the developers it seems like they are a bunch of nerds that are more interested in adding obstacles in the way of game play, instead of enhancing or improving the game engine.

I would say EA doesn't care about gamers.