Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

nN38GKp.png

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, what they've turned it into has made it way more damaging.
I agree. Lebron in the video was kinda just rambling and looking for words to say to avoid any backlash. Which I get I guess.
You know how much dumb hotep shyt Kyrie posts that no one ever talks about? Now it's a thing and now people are curious
Did Kyrie get suspended from any games and forced to apologize when he was burning sage and skipping around the gym? Or when he declared the earth to be flat or became a Muslim? Seems all hell breaks loose when entertainers and athletes touch on Israelite doctrine.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you promote hate to any community he dont condone it. But it's PROMOTED in the hip hop he listens to on ig when he works our.🤥🤥 I guarantee he bumping his lil brother drake /21 album.

As far as kyrie, posting a video without comment aint promoting hate. If he said, this is the truth, then we can have a discussion

Last edited:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
They got all these people talking about this movie. It's funny because the movie is selling a lot now because they made this huge controversy out of it and now people are curious. Now the message of the movie is spread out even more.

If they would've just ignored Kyrie's post, nobody would care and it wouldn't be a top Amazon seller. Their overreaction has backfired in a way.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I agree. Lebron in the video was kinda just rambling and looking for words to say to avoid any backlash. Which I get I guess.

Did Kyrie get suspended from any games and forced to apologize when he was burning sage and skipping around the gym? Or when he declared the earth to be flat or became a Muslim? Seems all hell breaks loose when entertainers and athletes touch on Israelite doctrine.
If this ain’t enough to wake up certain people out of their sleep, then I don’t know what will.