Lebron James approves…. :salute:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Y'all really out here walking on eggshells in your homes and marriages around your wives

I am not even trying to be some raging misogynist here.

But Savannah James is currently living the life of luxury in LA due to a husband that is out earning millions of dollars through his labor and off court business acumen.

She has opportunities opened to her based on being the wife of said athlete. The idea that she would open her mouth to say something about him liking a pic is wild to me.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
what did you see?
Just that for as high profile as he is and as much hate he has gotten, him and his team have kept his name relatively clean in a clout drunk social media era. Its got to go down as the best in the business. I wont be the one to put it out there but Bron and his crew did their thing and enjoyed their "college" years in miami, hell even his OG.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Social Media turned these lil' nikkaz into gossippers. TF you in his likes for, he's married, not blind.

That fame shyt got to be crazy, can't even like a pretty chick picture without Weirdos making tweets about it on social media.

"Lebron sleeping on the couch tonight" do you hear yourself? :what:

Yeah, that 'Drew' nikka is a fakkit for that.