Lebron is such an of-the-moment dikkrider II

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Educate yourself on the situation
I'm well aware of the situation, maybe you should do the same. the announcer was an idiot for not doing his research, but don't act like saying "pull the trigger" is not a common phrase said during basketball games. Lebron said those words shouldn't be used at all when talking basketball.

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I'm well aware of the situation, maybe you should do the same. the announcer was an idiot for not doing his research, but don't act like saying "pull the trigger" is not a common phrase said during basketball games. Lebron said those words shouldn't be used at all when talking basketball.
The announcer did do his homework and that’s why he made the joke and it was fukked up. Y’all cacs are presumptuous :hhh:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

This was much worse, he dikkrode himself:wow:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

coooooootdamn how can anyone be a fan of this nikka man :mjlol:

For like a full decade in the Mark Price/Dukie era the Cavs were one of the best teams in the league and a perenially 47+ win playoff team. But let him tell it they was the Wolves or some shyt :mjlol:

but this the same nikka that said

""Cleveland fans are awesome, but I mean, even my family gets spoiled at times watching me doing things that I do, on and off the court,"

:troll:

Karume

All Star
Daps
LA or Cincy…either way Bron gets to dikk ride the winner with embedded excuses of “I’m from Ohio” or “I’m an LA guy now”
Isn't he actually from Ohio?

Also hasn't he been cool with OBJ for years?