Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
An 82 game season is taxing enough, then you add a playoff run that could include 16 more physically and mentally draining games, on top of not being around your kids on top of having to get through this offseason surgery + rehab/recovery

It's enough to make someone reflect before committing
It's why people like Brady, Rodgers, Manning, Favre, etc all go through the same chit on the football side.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
untitled.0.0.png

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Some of you dudes are legit mentally ill :gucci:

Like I need to see a picture of what some of y’all mfs look like in real life because I got a good feeling…:mjlol:
The Bron hate is some of the weirdest shyt I ever seen. Especially for a player who is pro black as fukk and not in no fukkery off the court.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
He already said he’s going to play with his son

Secondly no way bron bows out without the love fest he wants

I see bron on a kawhi schedule next year till the playoffs though he can’t do the grind anymore
ahhh yes you already know this attention seeker will want to go on a retirement tour, getting all the love from each NBA arena

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
1. Every time he's eliminated he says or does some dumb shyt to get all the attention

2. He's due to make over 50 million next season. This is a nikka that proudly boasts that he won't even pay for Spotify premium. He ain't walking away from that.

3. He wants to play with his son in the future.

4. He will milk retirement for all its worth with a farewell tour like you've never seen before.