*poor wade*

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Bron is going home to literally feed families,give jobs,
boast the economy and bring wins to the place he calls home.
the owners of the Cavs and the fans should feel
like real a$$holes how they did him.
I respect the shyt out of him for the move he just
made and the class and manner in which he did so.
:salute:

wat6rr.jpg

Respect to that shyt. :salute:

But from a basketball point of view, I don't really care. :yeshrug:

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
IDK man.... He destroyed Cleveland with him leaving now he's destroying miami just because cleveland got a team behind it... Jordan didnt leave chicago, Ewing didnt leave the knicks, A.I. didnt leave the sixers... If anything lebron shouldnt have never left. you think those fans will celebrate him coming home? He's kind of a traitor... I just cant rock with him anymore. he's an indecisive bytch...
Eh, different times back then. And those guys had a lot of pull on their teams, which LeBron didn't have during his time with the Cavs.

Now he basically owns Gilbert's shyt. I personally wouldn't have gone back if I were in his shoes, but you can't deny the benefits of his decision to do so. The fans will fall in line as long as he wins games/championships.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically Lebron went back to Cleveland on some sentimental shyt and not for basketball reasons :ehh:

Cleveland has picks and younger talent than Miami. Wade is washed and Bosh is a bytch. If Lebron can get guys like Birdman, Ray Allen and Mike Miller to sign with Cleveland they'll be the favorites in the East. Unless Carmelo goes to Chicago the Cavs could be in the finals next season.