smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:smugfavre:
Mannnnnnn, that letter really put ON FOR MY CITY:wow:

It was beautiful breh....seriously, all the shyt Cleveland, NE OHIO, and Ohio in general gets, and for LeBron to pen that essay basically saying that he would rather be nowhere else but HOME?:banderas:

That is classic writing and makes me proud to be from where I am:blessed:
Beautiful letter!!! @Walt did u write that? :ohhh:

Karume

All Star
Daps
You think Wade would leave all that $ on the table if he knew Bron wasn't coming back?
you can't really say what was left on the table until things resolve themselves. after all wade may have been planning to take a cut anyway

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Essay coming on Monday morning about what I've really thought about LeBron the past 4 years but have been holding in...

Forward written by Michael Irvin

IrvinAv-1.gif

Can't wait :wow: :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1. Cleveland didn't want to build a team around him at the time. He left and then they started getting serious
2. Would you stay at your retail job out of loyalty, or would you take that office job to advance your career like any other adult would? There's nothing traitorous about making smart career choices.

IDK man.... He destroyed Cleveland with him leaving now he's destroying miami just because cleveland got a team behind it... Jordan didnt leave chicago, Ewing didnt leave the knicks, A.I. didnt leave the sixers... If anything lebron shouldnt have never left. you think those fans will celebrate him coming home? He's kind of a traitor... I just cant rock with him anymore. he's an indecisive bytch...

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Wasn't Lebron going to switch to No. 6 anyway because he wanted to respect :mjpls:? So is this like a Kobe 8 to 24 situation? :lupe:

P.S. To Heat fans: :umad:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
IDK man.... He destroyed Cleveland with him leaving now he's destroying miami just because cleveland got a team behind it... Jordan didnt leave chicago, Ewing didnt leave the knicks, A.I. didnt leave the sixers... If anything lebron shouldnt have never left. you think those fans will celebrate him coming home? He's kind of a traitor... I just cant rock with him anymore. he's an indecisive bytch...

When you step back and see the entire picture....this has been the plan the entire time. He even alluded to it in his letter.

Not saying I like it or agree with it....but he's not indecisive....it's completely calculated.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ummm y'all just guaranteeing LeBron 3 championships in Cleveland now? Cause that's what Heat fans have.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Apparently Love likely on his way and will resign in CLE. Per Marc Stein twitter.