Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
He may not win more rings, but; I think Lebron just may himself an All-Time beloved NBA player.

Yea', it's prisoner of the moment. But, that letter...

I'm still not cool with what Gilbert did, but, they spoke man to man and I like the moves Lebron makes.

Peace

I can't even open the Instagram.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
They're gonna lose money :mjlol:

Cavs ain't winning no title this year...Are ya'll crazy?!

Breh is called hedging. All the Cavs have to do is make it to the 2nd round and you're guaranteed to eat. 1000 at 40 to 1 is 40,000. Lay a 5k hedge on the Cavs 2nd round aopponent. If the Cavs win lay a 10k hedge on their opponent in the ECF. If the Cavs win that lay a 20k hedge on their opponent in the NBA championship.

In this scenario you'd make out with no less than 5k and thats nly if the Cavs lose in the second round.

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
WOW what hes gonna say when getting back home?! I only left to win a ring??? what an ass...

fukking traitor he is...:mjlol:
1. Cleveland didn't want to build a team around him at the time. He left and then they started getting serious
2. Would you stay at your retail job out of loyalty, or would you take that office job to advance your career like any other adult would? There's nothing traitorous about making smart career choices.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
This fakkit reporter on ESPN right now getting emo and with this dikkriding story :comeon:

So the original big three came from the Cleveland Indians, huh? :heh:

Brad Daugherty interview though :leon: