Lebron disses Olajuwon.. Hakeem busts back "You're not in Jordan's league"

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I asked people to name front lines that were better than what the Lakers had and you were naming Thaddeus Young and shyt like that :what:

What other scorer had people in the middle that were anything close to Pau Bynum or Odom?

BYNUM WAS INJURED AND ALWAYS HOBBLED, STOP MENTIONING HIM

PAU AND ODOM LOL .. A BORDERLINE ALL-STAR AND A GOOD ROLE PLAYER.

NOT "GREAT SCORING BIGS"

THOSE GUYS WOULDNT EVEN SNIFF PLAYOFFS WITHOUT KOBE, AND U KNOW IT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
MOST FOLKS JUST HIGH OFF LEBRONS LUCKY WIN IN THE FINALS LAST SEASON .. HONESTLY, IF THE STARS DIDNT ALLIGN FOR LEBRON, HE'D BE KNOWN AS THE BIGGEST LOSER IN SPORTS RIGHT NOW .. A LINE IS NEVER THAT THIN. HE WILL BE EXPOSED AGAIN THIS YEAR, MARK MY WORDS. AND IF HE DOES WIN AGAIN THIS YEAR, I WILL STFU FOREVER AND PLACE HIM IN MY TOP 5 WITH KOBE .. LETS SEE IF UR KING CAN PROVE ME WRONG.
You also claimed you'd turn your caps lock off for keeps if he won this year? Why the fukk you lying?

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
BYNUM WAS INJURED AND ALWAYS HOBBLED, STOP MENTIONING HIM

PAU AND ODOM LOL .. A BORDERLINE ALL-STAR AND A GOOD ROLE PLAYER.

NOT "GREAT SCORING BIGS"

THOSE GUYS WOULDNT EVEN SNIFF PLAYOFFS WITHOUT KOBE, AND U KNOW IT
Pau was sniffing the playoffs several times as the best player on a team in the west, so you are very stupid.

Kobe's career from 04-07 is how most scorers spend their whole careers. That's why people always said that you can't win without post scoring. shyt on Pau and Bynum all you want, but any all-star wing from 2008-2011 would have gladly traded their PF and C for them and you know this.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I asked him for frontlines that were comparable to the 2009 and 2010 Laker teams and he listed Elton Brand/Thaddeus Young :what:
As in the guys up front playing power forward for the 6th seed 76ers in 2009 and who had the second pick of the 2010 draft they were so bad in 2009-2010?