Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
This thread was made 2 years ago and op said he looked 6’5? Boy will be lucky to be 6’3. The younger one tho… got a shot to be 6’5+

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So did Bronny deserve to be a mcdonalds all American or was he propped up because of who his father is?
I dont think Bron put in the call, but it doesnt help when Bron says this.

I disagree with the breh. Bronny has gotten to a 4 star level imo. However, Im not sure about him making it over Mikey Williams as well.

Bronny physically is capable of playing with those guys. Its just others brought it every game, while Bronny disappears for a few games.

I do think the practices will tell the tale. If Bronny levels up against the guys there, then he might be ready.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not clear on this either. like what are his numbers? I cannot find them online, which is weird as hell.

I mean, NBA draftnet doesn't even have him being drafted in the 2024 draft.

Averaged 14pts a game. High of 27, if I remember correctly

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Bronny leveled up this year :ehh:
I dont think Bron put in the call, but it doesnt help when Bron says this.

I disagree with the breh. Bronny has gotten to a 4 star level imo. However, Im not sure about him making it over Mikey Williams as well.

Bronny physically is capable of playing with those guys. Its just others brought it every game, while Bronny disappears for a few games.

I do think the practices will tell the tale. If Bronny levels up against the guys there, then he might be ready.

black nepotism ain’t cool either especially when it’s at the expense of other black folk